Friday, November 14, 2008

Suri Christen

Among all freebies bloggers, Suri Christen is my favourite.
Not only cuz she is Asian, living in the same city in UK as I did, Suri is a fun girl who has a busy crazy life and definitely has a lot talent in SL photography.
I love her posts, how she matches the backgrounds with the outfits, the lighting, the skin, the poses, she makes my clothes even prettier than my own store poster!
Here I have to copied her latest entry from freesecond again :

Retro Babydolls
Sexy babydoll alert!Never one to say 'no' to dresses, these cute, vibrant babydolls are dominating my closet right now!

PHLow - Pansy Baby Doll, not free. But this is my favorite from the Tropical Retro Collection!
PHLow - Retro Gladys Baby Doll, not free. Work that retro glam!!!
From Left:

1. PHLow - Sonya Babydoll (only top worn), not free and Retro pin stripe Shorts, not free

2. PHLow - Retro Hayley Baby Doll (not free) and ETD starley Pumps in Pink, only $30L!!!

3. PHLow - NOVEMBER GROUP GIFT EVERYONE!!! Purple Dreams. Check out the silky textures!
Bella Court Shoes from Fuel (previous dollarbie, but you can still buy in store at full price!)

Don't forget to go get your November Group Gift!I am wearing the Purple Dreams Manicure throughout all the pics, which is included in the group gift!
ALL poses are from REEL EXPRESSION!
Posted by Suri Christen at 04:45:00 0 comments
Labels:

No comments: