Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who are PHLOW BABES?


Woohoo! First blog! Hello :)
Let me introduce myself here, my name is Lowee Bailey,
a Fashion Designer in rl. Joined sl last year but didn't really log in until last month, for the birth of my new brand *PHLow*.


*PHLow*. (<<>

The aim of my brand is for fun-loving girls, who are comfortable in their own skin, and confident with their image, but use this strengths purely for good.
They never try to be anyone else, they have their own unique styles and attitudes.
PHLow Babes are not perfect, but they dun care, cuz they are what they are.
And I believe you are one of them.


I'm not sure how to define my designs yet, they are edgy / stylish / colorful. In terms of Dresses, Skirts, Mix & Match items, bikinis & tattoos. I have so many inspirations and need time to bring them to the great second life!

They say A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH DRESSES

No comments: